Re: WBOT

On 3 Jul 2000,  umar@nerodia.wcrb.com wrote:

> "Disco 93" was run from the WUNR transmitter site in Newton. There were
> some WUNR studios at the Bradford in Boston (fifth floor, formerly WBZ, or
> so I'm told) with the sales offices, but all WBOS programming came out of
> Newton until 1981.

Funny, some time in 1974 or 75 or so, I remember appearing on a talk show
on WUNR which was recorded at the Bradford location.  And the person who
hosted the program told me at that time that these were once the WBZ
studios.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                        617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                     lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/