Re: Dave Maynard Aircheck

Thank you, Martin, for the plugs.  The Dave Maynard aircheck now on
display at Uncle Ricky's Reel Top 40 came to live at Man from Mars almost
three and a half years ago and is a popular item.  I can't claim credit
for finding it, though--that honor goes to Aaron Mintz who dug it up from
parts unknown.

We have a lot of Bruce Bradley airchecks from WBZ (and other of his
career stops) in our database at the link below.  In particular, there is
a short (2:00) clip from Paragon Park in the summer of 1965.

Incidentally, in the spirit of giving (plugs), Uncle Ricky's Reel Top 40
site is a treasure for people interested in the heyday of Top 40 radio.
If you're not a regular visitor you should be: www.reelradio.com.  And
sending a check to keep the free service available would be welcome.

Ed Brouder
Man From Mars Productions
http://www.manfrommars.com

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000 17:13:41 -0500 mwaters@mail.wesleyan.edu (Martin J.
Waters) writes:
>Check Man From Mars, for one place. I can't remember if one is available
on cassette from there or somewhere >else. I believe that site has many
items available that are not up on the internet to listen to.  Mr.
Brouder reads >this list, and may chime in here.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.