RE: WCRB signal

Here is my opinion on the whole WCRB situation....

See I think WCRB serves an excellent purpose. It plays more popular
classical music which would attract someone who , maybe younger, hasn't
really listened to classical music before. So when they do hear the popular
classical music, they become interested in enough to maybe listen to MORE
classical music and become more into the whole classical music scene (by
buying other classical CDs, listening to Public Radio, and even maybe
attending a few concerts, like at Tanglewood).

--MIKE