Re: WCRB signal

Joe, have you tried collapsing the antenna on your radio (shortening it)?
I've found that it helps when the radio is getting overloaded with too
many signals (If I'm too near an FM candelabra, like the Empire State
Bldg. or the World Trade Center.)  I imagine it holds true for the Pru
also, right (ditto for Hancock)?

P.S. Thanks for making some sense of Larry's ramble.  I agree with you on
the high repetition factor of commercial classical stations -- but
sometimes I prefer that than yet another "Jammin' Oldies" or "NEW Adult
Contemporary" setup.

--
Sven F. Weil
email: sven@gordsven.com