Re: a nice waste of a clear channel

>         I'd be interested in why you used that subject line. In other
> words, why is a standards format necessarily a waste of a clear channel?

Ok maybe I was a bit harsh, but I would have liked to have seen a more full
service operation given the clear channel. Maybe they will surprise us and
have well done local shows, but I'm not counting on it.

Maybe nobody is listening to 940News in Montreal, yet it is about the only
way one in the states can get news from Canada.

I would be surprised if 740 goes directional, but if what happened in
Montreal is any indication they will have to find a stick somewhere as 940
and 690 had to relocate.