Re: a nice waste of a clear channel

In a message dated 6/19/00 12:14:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sven@gordsven.com writes:

<< I think it's a good format
 (although yeah...Bob's gonna loose that range he was getting with his 5
 watts of Mono AM power when the channel was empty at night, and that
 sucks - and not in a good way).   >>

Why does the original writer think it's a waste of a clear channel?  If no
other clear channel station is doing that format, then I think it's a great
service. Yes? No?  As for WJIB,  well, we might just sign off an hour past
sunset and let their good programming come through! - and half the people
will think its WJIB anyway!

---jibguy