WBZ-TV Tower Tops Out

During my travels Sunday, June 18th, I drove in the
vicinity of the WBZ-TV tower in Needham, which has been
under construction for many moons (a little Native
American lingo).  It appears that they've topped out
because there's a triangular platform that I assume
will support the new channel 4 antenna.  Also, new
guy wires have been installed.  In fact, while
I was checking them out, Ted Baxter came by and said
"Hi guys!".  That means antennas should start being
installed soon

Laurence from Methuen

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com