Re: NBC (Barely) Escapes It's Ultimate Nightmare!

Game 3 did 2.3 nationally -- 89th most watched show on network TV. Then again Saturday
night is usally Fox' night anyway("AMW" and "Cops"). ABC numbers are 18% down compared
to FOX' coverage last year but the younger demos are up 30% compared to FOX. ABC did
much better in Game 4 on Monday and if there's a Game 6 on Saturday, ABC should be able to get
the interest up in the series and pull ahead of Fox' numbers last year.

Compared to a potential sweep and very unattractive matchup in the NBA Finals, ABC will
fare a lot better with Stanley Cup Finals than NBC with the Indy-LA series as far as keeping
the audience tuned in...

Mark