Re: Bruins Radio

Now that I think of it, maybe WBZ _was_ offered the
rights to the Stanley Cup games but they refused so
they could run talk instead, figuring that the
interest wouldn't be there if the Bruins weren't in
the playoffs. (And since ex-Bruin Ray Bourque is
not in the finals, there's another reason why they'd
suspect that interest/ratings would not be there.)