Am I Seeing/Hearing Things??

I'm not sending this message through my regular E-Mail server. To
respond, reply to: <notquite@hotmail.com>. Thanks!

Am I seeing or hearing things?...

....or is Toyota's New England Dealers' division using a Karen Marinella
(WLVI-56 weeknight 10 P.M. co-anchor) lookalike/soundalike in a
commercial to promote a current sales event?

I doubt it's the real Karen Marinella, as local TV newsrooms usually
don't allow anchors to do commercials, but perhaps Toyota wanted to find
someone who was a lookalike/soundalike to an area TV news anchor to
promote their May sales event, so viewers THINK the news anchor is doing
the commercial.

Joseph Gallant
Reply to: <notquite@hotmail.com>