Re: GBH Program Guide

lglavin@lycosmail.com wrote:

> *'GBH Select 44 is the name the folks on Western Ave
> have given to channel 44.  Too cute for words.
> Also, June is the month for the channel 2 auction.

Heck, it worked for orange juice. Select, Country Style, Home Style,
Added Pulp, Concentrate.  When they add video calcium, I'll be really
impressed.

As for dig. TV, I could not be more pleased with the new technology.
I was able to head to Sears and buy a 27" dirt cheap.  Keep that new
technology coming...  won't buy but will thank you for the drive-down.

Bill O'Neill