Re: Yoda teaches (was: Subtle Changes at WBZ)

Wasn't it a quarter turn for 33 rpm records and 1/2 turn for 45rpm?

I've found that 1/2 turn works better for 45s - and you can still sound
tight - you still get a bit of wow
if you cue a 45 with just a quarter turn.

Ahhh...things to do on a Saturday night

What's the "touch and slip" cue?  I was never one of those brave ones :)

--
Sven F. Weil
email: sven@gordsven.com