Re: Yoda teaches (was: Subtle Changes at WBZ)

At 10:56 AM 5/20/00 -0400, Sven Franklyn Weil wrote:

>Wasn't it a quarter turn for 33 rpm records and 1/2 turn for 45rpm?
>
>I've found that 1/2 turn works better for 45s - and you can still sound
>tight - you still get a bit of wow
>if you cue a 45 with just a quarter turn.

Actually I think it depends more on what flavor of turntable you are
using.  Some of those old Gates needed a running start.  The Techniques
(sp?) claimed 1".

Brian, GALC
Brian Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626  USA
Sales & Service ->(800)231-8849 US & Canada
Sales & Service Fax ->(800)329-2775
Business Office -> (978)538-7575
Business Fax -> (978)538-7550

***Visit Our Web Site at www.cssinc.com***
Check out our new online webstore for cinema supplies!
CSS, Inc. is a proud member of ITEA & NSCA