Re: Yoda teaches (was: Subtle Changes at WBZ)

Ok....gotcha.  The Gates were probably not direct-drive, but idler-drive
(a wheel between the motor and the inside rim of the turntable platter),
right?

The numbers I gave were from my experiences with those D-D Technics
turntables (including the 1200 at home).

It's also something I wouldn't try with a belt-drive *grin*

--
Sven F. Weil
email: sven@gordsven.com