Re: WILD sold

I'm not sure if there is enough of a listening base to support a fulltime urban
talker in Boston.  An urban AC or gold format would attract more white and
hispanic listeners than an urban talker would, and with the relatively small
black population in the market, WILD does need some non-black listeners.  What I
could see happening is WILD moving to a urban gold/AC mix, while retaining some
full service elements such as talk shows from time to time and some gospel
programming, particularly on the weekends.

Mike Thomas