Re: WILD sold

I wonder if this means that the WILD 10-90 will be switching to a
non-music format, since isn't WBOT already doing a similar format to WILD?

Boston could use a black-oriented talk station, something similar to
Radio-1's WHAT/Philadelphia or Baltimore's WOL/WOLB (D.C.) combo.

--
Sven F. Weil
email: sven@gordsven.com