Re: WILD sold

It would certainly make sense for the next logical steps to be taken by Radio
One, and that is for signal improvements, and format development on WBOT
97.7.
Also, to turn WILD 1090 to an urban talk format.
This format does very well in DC with WOL 1450,WOLB 1360 Baltimore, WLIB New
York 1190, and WHAT Philadelphia.
WILD has already started moving in that direction during middays.

Norm