Re: Subtle Changes at WBZ

I really don't understand the outdated commercials, the computer system
asks for a kill date on the spots when they are entered into the system
and is designed so that it won't play outdated spots.  The only way I can
think that you can get around that is if whomever entered the spots put
the wrong kill date on them, unless they have gotten rid of that system
since I left

DF

> > Over the past few weeks I've noticed some
> > changes at WBZ.  Among these:
> 	 <snip>
> > 7. Playing outdated commercials.  This morning,
> > a commercial I've never heard before touted
> > "offer good until April 15th"  Last week, a florist
> > ad reminded us that Secretary's Week starts on April
> > 24th.
> >
> > Overall, it's just barely noticeable, but reminiscent
> > Roger Kirk
> > rogerkirk@ttlc.net

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.