RE: Subtle Changes at WBZ

I recall playing a PSA for a Christmastime Swap Meet (which ended on
December 24th) on New Years Day. Oh, the pain and embarrasment!! The GM
never cleaned out the computer and even listed it on my list of PSAs to
play. We were about to turn the station over to new ownership in about a
week so we cleared all our accounts... but not the outdated PSAs.  I was
doing fill in for the GM on my last broadcast before letting the Navy take
total control of my schedule aboard the USS Doyle...

Ron Gitschier
Nassau Bahamas

	 <snip>