Re: Subtle Changes at WBZ

>Dave wrote--
>I really don't understand the outdated commercials, the computer system
>asks for a kill date on the spots when they are entered into the system
>and is designed so that it won't play outdated spots.

Sometimes they still play the wrong actualities too-- I feel bad for the
news anchor whenever this happens.  He or she is left to ad-lib or cover it
up... But did you read the article in the Sunday paper about all the
dot.coms no longer doing as much radio advertising?  I now hear recorded
PSA's (yes friends, really, there still are PSA's!!!) from some groups like
the Salvation Army...