Re: NHPR acknowledges dead air

Around 7 o'clock this morning I found New Hampshire Public Radio key
station WEVO (89.1 Concord) still using phone-quality sound while WEVH
(91.3 Hanover) had FM-quality sound.  This afternoon things are much
better at WEVO.  Not perfect, but better.  It's back to FM-quality with
occasional chirps and dead air.  A new announcement recorded by GM Mark
Handley lays blame for recent problems chiefly on "a faulty wire right
here in our studio" and thanks listeners for their patience.