NHPR acknowledges dead air

There have been noticeable gaps in New Hampshire Public Radio's
programming for some time now.  Last week I noted several times when
things just suddenly went quiet.  Usually within seconds but sometimes
after several minutes the programming returned, with no acknowledgment
of trouble.  Carrier stayed on throughout on WEVO (89.1 Concord).

Today I heard none of these gaps but did catch this announcement a
couple times: "We've been experiencing some problems with our audio
signal lately.  We apologize for any interruptions in programming you
may have experienced.  We are aware of the issue and we are working to
correct the situation as quickly as we can.  We appreciate your patience
and your support of New Hampshire Public Radio."