Re: Larry Glick?

Thought I had read somewhere that Glick was to co-host
the entire show...I listened to it at my workplace
(lots of interference though; hard to hear at times)
and heard Steve say at 1:30 that Larry was supposed to
be on for an hour and a half but had graciously agreed
to stay on until 2 am. Given that Larry is retired, it
was nice of him to stay up to talk with several
"Glickniks".

Larry told some stories, chatted with people (Rex
Trailer among them), "sang" the phone number, and
did his familiar sign-off-in-12-languages. As Larry
will be in this area in July for his daughter's
wedding, Steve invited him back to be his in-studio
guest. (Tonight he was on via the phone from his
home-- houseboat?-- in Florida.)

, Yes.