Larry Glick's Re-Appearance on WBZ

Listening to Larry Glick last night (this morning) brought back a flood
of old late-night-radio memories.  I didn't realize how much I missed
his infectious laugh, mannerisms, and terrific sense of spontaneous
humor.  He was a favorite and regular "companion" of my grandmother, who
oftentimes stayed up for some time past midnight, getting some terrific
laughs in her later years.

He's been sadly missed by many folks in New England, and beyond, since
he left WBZ.

Has anybody thought about the possibility of having a "Larry Glick
Reunion" social get-together somewhere in the Boston area this summer
when he visits?  Let's think about it....

Jeff Weinstein
Yarmouth, Maine