Re: Vikings upset Karmazin

In a message dated 04/23/2000 11:31:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Dib9@aol.com
writes:

<<  Internet
 programming is going to expand so why not get your programming and your
brand
 out there now before someone else gets the audience? >>

Dan,

   i've circled this date on my calendar as i could not agree with you more!
whoo hoo!  seriously, i remember the advent of VH-1 and thinking what a great
tie-in it would be to have an adult contemporary station such as WGAN-AM
working in some sort of a co-pro situation.  the venerable Chuck Sanford had
all but removed my tongue for such a suggestion.  i thought it odd that a man
like Mister Sanford who had seen the advent of changing technologies over a
forty year period at that point would be so opposed to embracing a newer form
of the genre.  it is indeed the early bird who will get the worm.  (provided
said worm likes tequilla.)

- -Chuck Igo