Re: Vikings upset Karmazin

--- Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu> wrote:

> My guess is that Mel has never worked in an office building where he
> couldn't hear his station(s).

I am not pro or against streamcasting but the fact(sources :
Wall Street Journal, USA Today) is that a growing number of
corporations which occupy those office buildings have already
or are in the process of firewalling their local networks so that their
employees don't misuse company's property on company time.
Also, companies' web servers simply block our certain addresses,
specifically sports-related/entertainment-related(including radio stations).

Mark