Re: Vikings upset Karmazin

In a message dated 4/23/00 11:40:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Dib9@aol.com
writes:

<< Last summer, I was housesitting in Oxford County with no cable TV and WOXO
 was ruuning the SeaDogs instead of the Sox.  I wouldn't have loved to listen
 to an internet broadcast. >>

Dan, I think the Sox are (finally) broadcasting on the Internet this year,
through WEEI. I have heard fans calling up in recent days during the
rain-delay talk programming in Sox games from places such as Seattle
(definitely no Sox affiliate there) and other far-away spots. In the past
when you turned on WEEI during a game, you got replays of old Ted Sarandis
shows or somesuch.

-Sean