WRKO on a 50kW FM station?!?

Thought you folks might be interested in this, since it was posted by Shel
from the Big 68 site earlier today. (Hopefully I am not violating any list
rules or stepping on any toes by posting this here as well.)

-Sean

<< It's official.... we're going full bore, working on getting a commercial
 Boston FM station to put on a BIG 68 Weekend!  We're trying for some time
 this summer, and we want it to be in conjunction with CANOBIE LAKE PARK,
 home of record-breaking crowds when WRKO did live remotes there back in the
 1960s there.

 Already, some of the very best WRKO jocks have agreed to be on hand to meet
 and greet the expected crowds who remember and appreciate the greatest days
 of Radio!

 Work on the project begins TOMORROW!  We'll keep you posted. >>

It's official.... we're going full bore, working on getting a commercial
Boston FM station to put on a BIG 68 Weekend!  We're trying for some time
this summer, and we want it to be in conjunction with CANOBIE LAKE PARK,
home of record-breaking crowds when WRKO did live remotes there back in the
1960s there.

Already, some of the very best WRKO jocks have agreed to be on hand to meet
and greet the expected crowds who remember and appreciate the greatest days
of Radio!

Work on the project begins TOMORROW!  We'll keep you posted.

Get paid TWO WAYS while you surf the Internet, just like I am!   For proof,
go to http://www.big68.org and click on the banner(s).  You will literally
be able to start making money NOW!  Zero money required.

Make money at pointclick!
Hundreds of retailers with tons of discounts!
http://click.egroups.com/1/3418/1/_/491806/_/956196547/

Get PAID to surf the Internet!  http://www.big68.org

Check out the continually-updated WRKO/The BIG 68 Remembered! site!  http://big68.org/wrko/index.html