How Pax could appease NBC Affiliates.

I'm not sending this through my regular E-Mail server. To respond, reply
to: <notquite@hotmail.com>. Thanks!

I think I know how Pax could appease NBC affiliates who aren't O & O's.

Since Pax stations in markets where NBC has O & O's will rebroadcast the
6 P.M. news on an one-hour delay, and the 11 P.M. news on a half-hour
delay, perhaps Pax could offer NBC affiliates who aren't O & O's the
same opportunity, with different commercials on the news repeat, and NBC
affiliates sharing in some of the commercial spot revenues from the
rebroadcast of
the news.

This way, NBC affiliates might be willing to allow the local Pax station
to rebroadcast their local news since the NBC stations would get a
"piece of the (financial) action".

Joseph Gallant
Reply to: <notquite@hotmail.com>