MIT radio flea market

<<On Sun, 9 Apr 2000 16:47:30 EDT, PWerlin@aol.com said:

> Does anyone know anything about the MIT Radio/Electronics Flea
> Market?

Ummm... it's across the street from my office?

Seriously, I went there once, a few years ago.  There is a great
variety of assorted, mostly used, techno-junk.  Some of it functions,
some of it is sold as parts, and some of it serves mostly as
conversation pieces for MIT geeks' living-room tables.  (The MIT
surplus-property warehouse used to have lots and lots of similar
stuff, although less radio-related, but asbestos was found in that
building so it's being converted into new dorms -- and almost all the
old junk was tossed.)

-GAWollman