MIT radio flea market

slightly radio related....   : )
Does anyone know anything about the MIT Radio/Electronics Flea Market?  It
begins April 16 and runs 3rd Sunday of each month.   I was thinking of going
with the hopes of maybe finding a used GE SuperRadio, or a couple of old
transistor radios, or maybe something shortwave related.  Would I be lucky to
find any of those things there?  I've always wanted to go, but if it's just
old junky ham radio parts then I'd be wasting my time...
thanks-
phyllis  .