Re: MIT radio flea market

In a message dated 4/9/00 7:30:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dmoisan@shore.net
writes:

<< I have not yet seen Superadios for sale, but I have seen lots of transistor
radios....So yes, it's a good way to spend a Sunday morning.  >>

Great, thanks -
I am not a fix-it person, unfortunately.  I don't have the equipment or
know-how to take electronics stuff apart and make them work, so although I
love looking at old radios,  I haven't yet bought anything.  I love flea
markets and my S.O. doesn't like leaving the house on Sundays, so it sounds
like it might be fun.  Of course,  I don't NEED another radio, shouldn't
spend the $ on another radio, but if I happened to be poking around at a flea
market and just happened to find one, well, I couldn't very well leave it
there, could I?  I just want an excuse to go, really.

BTW, I have seen your web site on the SuperRadio - it's very informative.

phyllis