Re: Burlington's new NAC...a great format

Right now I'm listening to (and dubbing) a tape I
made yesterday of WMNB (100.1) in North Adams. Nice
blend of soft pop, smooth jazz, and easy
instrumentals.
Maybe _this_ could be WBOS' format of the future!
Have them work out a deal with Mr. Bittman and soon
we could be hearing: "...easy as the breeze...this
is FM 92.9, WBOS..."

> Usually where NAC/smooth jazz is done correctly,
> where's it's given time to
> grow and gain loyal listeners, where there's
> adequate promotional money
> and ownership support....the good NAC's do very,
> very well revenue-wise.
>NAC listeners tend to be very loyal, and
medium->income to upscale...very attractive to many