CJAD night pattern?

I had to work in Montreal today at the Expos game and driving back I was
listening to the Habs on CJAD. Now if memory serves me, before the ice storm
at night the signal started to vanish around St Jean, Quebec and was gone by
the Vermont border....... tonight it was loud and clear to Burlington and
then 10 miles to the east WCCM of all people showed up running Talk America.

940 started dying around St Albans BTW

Earlier in the morning, I had these observations. WBZ VANISHED between
Manchester and Concord which gave the scenerio of hearing WODS clearly, but
zippo on low power WBZ. ( they painting the towers on a Saturday????.... I'm
beginning to think there is more to the story than that.

CJAD became listenable around Laconia ( I took the 93-91 way up and came
back 89), and 940 News is a shell of CBM's former signal. The daytime signal
that surprised was CKGM which was solid from the Old Man in the Mountain on.

The Rules Have Changed...Get Paid to Surf the Web!
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=ejp211