More Thoughts On WCCM

I'm not sending this through my regular E-Mail server. To respond, reply
to: <notquite@hotmail.com>. Thanks!

It may be possible that WCCM may be using the satellite "MOYL" feed
during PM drive only on an interim basis until a new local afternoon
drive host(ess) is hired. But I don't think it's likely.

The way things are going, local radio programming could practically
vanish from all a handful of stations in the top 50 markets within a
couple of years. Already, local programming in markets smaller than
about number 75 is almost nonexistant.

Joseph Gallant
Reply To: <notquite@hotmail.com>