Re: promo CDs

Donna,
   Not farmilliar with dave.  What station was he
working for?  What was the format?  UMPI was at oen
tim,e bvut now they are independent.  That's how they
have been able to get away with running only 20 watts
before the LPFM bill was signed into place.
   The owner owns a couple of shortwave station.  WBCQ
1 and 2.
   Checked out Gavin and r and r's sites...  RandR
wants a lot of money to get their 'zine and be able to
list with them.  I am familliar with their system
because i work with it at WHSN in Bangor.  Here at
WREM we have a seriuosly neg cash flow prob.