Re: WBZ using CBS News on overnights?

And when do KNX (1070), KFWB (980), and KCBS (740) air
the traffic and weather? I believe that WBBM (780) does
carry traffic and weather on the "eights," as does WCBS
(880). I wouldn't be surprised to learn that KFWB also
does it on the eights, because of the 980 frequency.
Now, does WINS (1010) do it on the ones because of
WINS's frequiency, or because the ones are sort of
midway between the eights? (Well. within two minutes.) I
suspect the latter. Mel probably figures that in markets
where he has two all-news stations, the listeners should
be able to tune to one or the other of those stations
for traffic and weather at roughly five-minute
intervals. (If I'm correct, WMAQ (670) is no longer all
news but is news/talk or maybe talk/sports), and so
probably carries traffic and weather less often--at
least in many dayparts.