Re: Thursday Night Countdown Chart)

>Joe Ross wrote:
>I remember WBZ censoring "When I think of all the crap I learned in high
>school..."  I would't have known what the song really said if I hadn't
>heard it on WMEX.

        The record company made that version available to radio and many,
many stations used it. Never hear it now, though. A quaint reminder of
other days. Also, I suppose the practical matter is that there's probably
no CD version of the edit, so you'd have to make your own.
        Still hear some stations scramble or beep "shit" on "Hurricane" by
Bob Dylan, though, which got a little airplay spike recently because of the
film.