Re: Thursday Night Countdown Chart)

In a message dated 3/16/00 9:21:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mwaters@mail.wesleyan.edu writes:

<< I even think the WRKO published list said something about its
 sources at least including local record stores and their phone line. One or
 more copies may be posted on the Big68 Remembered website. >>

I didn't think the Big68 site was still operational but I guess it is.  I
contributed a lot of WRKO Top 30 lists to that site but I can't get into any
of the actual pictures of them the way I could before.   If I can remember
where I put my originals, I'll see if they had a disclaimer.
phyllis