Re: LPFM

Yeah,  I was talking about WREM.  Yeah, we have been
talkign and decided that it may be better to jst apply
for a change of frequency so that we can have WREM on
24/7.  Our engineer was think somewhere around 650
KHz.  Andy, ya might know him.  Tom Barna.  Ring a
bell?  Used to work for WHOU and am sure that they
will not be interested in anything like this.  I hear
that you a re workign in Bangor now.  Later!