Re: What Would You Do With WBOS?

I would turn it into some sort of rock station.  Preferences goes to 94 HJY
in Providence, which, on the best day, I can get while waiting for my
daughters bus to arrive in Medford Square.  Or what WCGY used to be back in
the days of Harvey Warfield in afternoon drive.

A sort of pop classic rock - leaning more towards the 80's rock era...dare I
say music like Poison, Def Leppard, Van Halen, er um, Van Roth, oops...Van
Hagar...you know what I mean...

Altho - who really wants to relive high school?

Another thought?  How about Tejano?  I understand that FM Spanish might be
overkill in Boston considering all the AM stations, but a CHR Hispanic
Station might at least make a go of it.

Finally - yes...I'm still pretty partial to jazz...hoping that the
management of what ever station decides to play a little Dave Grusin
realizes that NAJ will NEVER be a ratings killer in Boston, it will just
have a loyal following.

Marc Lemay