Re: Stephanie Miller fired by KABC/L.A.

Easier said than done. Considering that her ratings at KABC had dropped
30% from the same time last year(despite what she claims),
I don't think two other major talkers in LA, KFI-AM and KLSX-FM
would be seeking her services anytime time soon. Both stations do
very well in the evening slot with KFI-AM(Phil Hendries) and
KLSX-FM(Tom Leykis/Tim Conway Jr. & Doug Steckler) and
were way ahead of Miller in the Fall book....Personally, I think she's
all done. ABC Radio will not be really interested in pushing and marketing
the show now that the business relationship with the company o&o
flagship has been completely severed. ABC Radio lawyers
will find a way to ditch the show, perhaps thru a financial settlement
of some sort...