Re: WKOX from the WUNR site

lawyer@world.std.com writes:

<< But since they pretty
 unanimously voted at Town Meeting for the hotel development that's going
 to be built in Coolidge Corner, in my precinct, I'm thinking of voting for
 lots and lots of cellphone towers in South Brookline. >>

Who said all politics weren't local. Vote for those cell towers!

Funny enough, WUNR's site isn't too far away from the Newton/South Brookline
border, if I remember correctly. Meaning that WKOX and Hoffman will likely
have to deal with the same sort of folks in their pursuit for approval.

-Sean