Re: WKOX from the WUNR site

An aside on NIMBY:

I fought against a homeless shelter locating next to my office without some
heavy conditions. And lost.

It's now been a couple of years since they moved in. I couldn't ask for
more responsible and responsive neighbors. I was very, very wrong.

Now, whether radio stations and towers as neighbors are more or less
potential trouble, I leave to your opinion.... :)

At 05:59 PM 2/6/00 -0500, Dan Strassberg wrote:
>Doesn't make sense, does it? What can I say? It's a government thing--and,
>more than that, a NIMBY thing.
Douglas J. Broda
Broda and Burnett
Attorneys at Law