RE: WKOX from the WUNR site

On 6 Feb 00,  Paul Hopfgarten wrote:

> We've had over 2 years of back-and-forth flack about cell towers in my
> town. People LOVE their cell phones, they just don't want the cell tower
> newr their house.

The people in South Brookline object to monopoles in their neighborhood
because they mar the view at The Country Club.   But since they pretty
unanimously voted at Town Meeting for the hotel development that's going
to be built in Coolidge Corner, in my precinct, I'm thinking of voting for
lots and lots of cellphone towers in South Brookline.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/