Re: Stern's PD/ AM carrier current

Thanks for the info! To be honest, Giamatti's
portrayal of Methany somehow reminded me of Whitley;
you could almost hear Whitley saying "double yah
ENNN! bee see", but I guess that character was not
Whitley after all.

By the way, Graham Junior College (now defunct) came
up in another post. I remember one of its graduates
was Rich Anzalone who did alternative rock and local
music at the old WLYN-FM 101.7 and got fired (can't
remember why, or if Anzalone was still there when
they became WFNX...I just remember hearing that he
was fired). I don't think Anzalone is still in the
business.

At the time, the FM side simulcast on WLYN 1360... it
was sort of weird to hear songs like Mission of
Burma's "That's When I Reach For My Revolver" on
AM radio. Then again, I think of Dartmouth College's
station which is on AM-- nothing like driving through
upstate New Hampshire or Vermont and hearing reggae
or alternative rock on _AM_!