WLYN/WFNX -- was RE: Stern's PD

theblues4u@yahoo.com writes:

<< At the time, the FM side simulcast on WLYN 1360... it  was sort of weird
to hear songs like Mission of  Burma's "That's When I Reach For My Revolver"
on
 AM radio.  >>

Ah, yes - those were the days.
I was listening back then to Rich Anzalone on WLYN, FM or AM I can't remember
buit I think he played alternative on weekends only at first.  I still have a
WLYN cigarette lighter holder I got as a giveaway.

I honestly can't remember the details of when they went full time music or
when WFNX began.  Does anyone remember who the early DJ's were?   I have an
awful memory.   No offense but with a few exceptions I still don't know who
the announcers are on most of the stations I listen to.  Really.
phyllis