Re: WROR

I have the ClassicJAM CD 2 in now, which has "The Best Show" using the KIMN
version... I had forgotten that the N on the KIMN spot on clip one has
applause at the end. There's also one with "may I have the envelope,
please" and one with a knocking door that's cute. I'm also a sucker for the
female vocals "show me a show" bit.

The WROR "I'd Rather Be...2" is also on that CD, with my favorite "I'd
Rather Be" about "Paul Revere put his horse in high gear..."

At 11:00 AM 2/4/00 -0500, Chuckigo@aol.com wrote:

>   another "Amen" from the congregate here...   the package was on the air
in
>Portland at WGAN, and, although it had been "retired" in favor of "The
>Winning Score" (from JAM), through some persistent arm twisting on the parts
>of myself, Nick Seneca, Bruce Stevens and Gary Dixon, we did manage to
>persuade Cary Pahigian (PD at the time) to let us slip some of the cuts into
>promo rotation from time to time.   i believe the original was done in
Denver
>for KIMN (The Best Show In Denver...K I M N!  ooops, i think i was a little
>flat on the N...)

Douglas J. Broda
Broda and Burnett
Attorneys at Law