Re: WROR

  Chuck Igo wrote:

the package was on the air in Portland at WGAN, and, although it had been
"retired" in favor of "The
> Winning Score" (from JAM), through some persistent arm twisting on the
parts
> of myself, Nick Seneca, Bruce Stevens and Gary Dixon, we did manage to
> persuade Cary Pahigian (PD at the time) to let us slip some of the cuts
into
> promo rotation from time to time.

 A couple of familiar names there.Nick Seneca,didn't he do news at WHDH in
the early or mid 80's? And I remember Gary Dixon doing mornings on WCAP in
the late 70's before he moved to WGAN.Does anyone know where they may be
these days???

  Mark Watson