WCAP and Other Various Radio Memories

    The posts about the jingle packages of the past started me thinking
about some of the people who once graced the airwaves of WCAP. Just curious
if anyone remembers or knows the whereabouts of these folks:

 John Tucker:Did mornings and sports play-by-play on WCAP mid 70's.He left
'CAP to do PBP and an airshift at WKOX.

 Bob Canaway:did weekends for several years at WCAP mid-late 70's.I believe
he did weekends at WKBR after his 'CAP days.

 Bob Dumais:PD at WCAP mid-late 70's.Left to go to some jingle or music
service company,IIRC.

 One other memory to share:I recall about 1972,or '73,what was then WRYT at
950 (now WROL) had a show on Saturdays from April to Sept.from 5PM till
sign off,"Jukebox Saturday Night" hosted by a Ben Scott,IIRC.It featured
Big Band and MOR music,with mail in requests from listeners included
(similar to Alan Dary's long running Sunday show on WHDH),as well as
call-in contests.My guess was this Ben Scott bought the air time for this
show,as I don't know of any other time (except for the long running
Saturday Irish show) that 950 played any non-religious music since the WORL
days.

 Just curious if anyone recalls these people or have any of their own
memories to share.

 Mark Watson